21 Job Interview Questions You Should Expect To Be Asked At Your Job Interview *LINK*
So there you are, trying to get through one more job interview question. You are on your best behavior, with possibly only one chance to answer a battery of job interview questions correctly.
We want to help with 21 common questions you will likely hear. Use these questions to prepare the best you can...and think hard about your answers.
Great answers, readily available to these questions will result in getting that perfect job almost every time!
1. So, tell me a little about yourself.
2. Why are you looking (or why did you leave you last job)?
3. Tell me what you know about this company.
4. Why do you want to work at X Company?
5. What relevant experience do you have?
6. If your previous co-workers were here, what would they say about you?
7. Have you done anything to further your experience?
8. Where else have you applied?
9. How are you when you’re working under pressure?
10. What motivates you to do a good job?
11. What’s your greatest strength?
12. What’s your biggest weakness?
13. Let’s talk about salary. What are you looking for?
14. Are you good at working in a team?
15. Tell me a suggestion you have made that was implemented.
16. Is there anyone you just could not work with?
17. Tell me about any issues you’ve had with a previous boss.
18. Would you rather work for money or job satisfaction?
19. Would you rather be liked or feared?
20. So, explain why I should hire you.
21. Finally, do you have any questions to ask me?
If you will consider these likely job interviews questions carefully, rehearse your answers, and speak confidently when asked - you'll be fine!