1. Connect the Range extender to the power socket which is available near to the Router.
2. Press the WPS button on your router first, then press the WPS button on your Range Extender. You need to keep this thing in mind that after pressing the WPS button on your router, press the button of your range extender within 2 minutes otherwise the connection will not get established.
3. Once the WPS button of both the devices gets pressed, you will notice LED blinking on the router. If you find that no LED has flashed during this process, then repeat the same steps. If you are using the RE product, then the same steps will be implemented. You will notice the same LED blinking on your wireless range extender.
4. The process of WPS on your router will last for 2 minutes. You need to wait for 2 minutes. Now, check the wireless signal LED on your router and on your wireless extender. You will find this LED blinking if the signal strength is increased.
5. If the wireless range extender LED is still off, then it means the process is not successfully completed or the Netgear extender setup is not properly configured. Repeat the above-mentioned steps again on your router and on your extender. If the problem still persists, then call the router manufacturers or extender support providers.
6. Last but not the least is to place the Range extender at the right place. It must be placed at the place where you want to enhance the signal strength. Once the setup gets completed, you don’t need to configure the range extender again and again. Simply switch on the devices and start enjoying high-speed internet at home.